We offer a variety of SurfTech paddleboards for rent of various lengths. Our current fleet of paddleboards includes SurfTech Laird 12’1” boards and SurfTech Universal 9’6”, 10’6” and 11’6” boards and we provide adjustable paddles. We provide comfortable PFD belt packs for renters 18 years and older to wear while paddling. The first time that you paddleboard at MBAC we will provide a brief orientation how to use the equipment properly and where it is stored. We have over 70 boards and we do NOT take reservations.
Paddleboard Rental Policies:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to rent equipment and willing to take financial and legal responsibility for the equipment you are renting (no more than 5 rentals per adult). For anyone under 18 who will be on equipment a General Release and Liability Waiver must be signed by their parent.
- You must leave a photo ID at the front desk while renting.
- All equipment must be returned within 2.5 hours or ½ hour before closing—whichever comes first.
- You must wear a personal flotation device (PFD) at ALL TIMES. We have PFD belt packs for paddleboarders at least 18 years of age or lifejackets for paddlebarders under 18 years of age.
- You must be at least 10 years old and 65 pounds to paddle your own paddleboard.
- Children under 10 years of age or 65 pounds are allowed to ride on a stand up paddleboard with someone who meets the age and weight requirements.
- Rentals are self service, meaning that customers are expected to setup, rinse, and put away their own equipment.
- You are not allowed to go under any bridges.
- No animals or alcohol allowed on equipment.
- Commercial activity is prohibited on rental equipment.
Create an account online before your visit and get on the water faster!
Stand Up Paddleboard
SurfTech paddleboards ranging in sizes from 9'6" to 12'1".
|2.5 hour rental||Fee||SDSU/UCSD Current Student|
Save money with 3-visit and 6-visit packages!