In order to rent our windsurfers you must be checked off by either completing the prerequisite class at MBAC or complete a 2-hour orientation/check-off if you have previous windsurfing experience. We are a self-service rental facility and when you rent a windsurfer you are required to launch, rig, de-rig, and clean up your equipment.
Windsurfer Rental Policies:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to rent equipment and willing to take financial and legal responsibility for the equipment you are renting (no more than 5 rentals per adult). For anyone under 18 who will be on equipment a General Release and Liability Waiver must be signed by their parent.
- If you choose to pay with cash you must provide a credit card for us to have on file in the event that you do not return the equipment in the condition in which it was received.
- All equipment must be returned within 2.5 hours or ½ hour before closing—whichever comes first.
- You must wear a personal flotation device (PFD) at ALL TIMES.
- You are not allowed to go under any bridges.
- Rentals are self service, meaning that customers are expected to setup, rinse, and put away their own equipment.
- No animals or alcohol allowed on equipment. Those suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be permitted to use equipment.
- Commercial activity is prohibited on rental equipment.
We provide boards and a variety of sails to suit the needs of beginning and intermediate level windsurfers in wide range of conditions.
This equipment requires prequalification.
|2.5 hour rental||Fee||SDSU/UCSD Current Student|
Save money with 3-visit and 6-visit packages!