EDRC Class Registration Information for USD Students
USD students can earn .5 unit of college credit for each EDRC watersports class taken at MBAC on a credit/no credit basis.
Taking an MBAC class for EDRC Credit
To receive a .5 credit for taking an MBAC class:
- Sign up for your desired class with your MySanDiego student registration portal using the desired CRN code. Times of specific sections are NOT listed in the USD course listing as you need to pick your own section from one of the MBAC Qualifying Classes.
- Choose and register for a qualifying class and section listed on the MBAC website. You must register and pay directly with MBAC.
- All credit classes must be completed by the last day of classes as posted in the University Academic Calendar. Any person who fails to complete a course by the stated deadline will receive an F as a grade.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (858) 488-1000.
**IMPORTANT** If you have not registered for the class with MBAC when midterm grades come out, your grade will be reported as No Credit. Sign up for the class ASAP to ensure that you receive credit.
There will be a lab fee that must be paid to MBAC to take the class when you register for the class on the MBAC website. The fee for each class is listed when you register. USD students DO NOT receive the SDSU/UCSD discount, whose fees are subsidized by their tuition.
When creating an account, select Customer Type 4-Student SD County Colleges.
EDRC 173- WAKEBOARDING
- Wakeboarding & Wakesurfing, February 4-May 6, 2021, Thursdays 9:00am-10:40am REGISTER NOW
EDRC 171- SURFING
- Surfing, February 6-May 8, 2021, Saturdays 12:00pm-1:40pm REGISTER NOW