We are excited to announce that Mission Bay Aquatic Center is now offering Paddling Memberships! Whether you are a frequent paddler, or are looking for an inexpensive way to paddle, these memberships are a great way to kayak or SUP without the hassle of purchasing, storing, or transporting equipment.
At $29/month, the membership is just $1 more than one rental of a stand up paddleboard or double kayak and allows you to paddle every day! Plus, as a member you will receive some pretty amazing benefits, including:
- Unlimited Paddling Rentals*
- Skip the line! Take your membership card straight to the dockmaster to check out equipment!
- 20% off guest rentals (member must be present, up to four guests at one time)
- 10% off classes
- Member-only used equipment sales
- Member-only coupons and special offers
- Membership dues support camperships and programs for persons with disabilities
Stop by to sign up and get your membership card or give us a call if you have any questions at 858-488-1000.
*TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Minimum 4 month membership commitment.
- Membership fee will be auto-charged monthly January-November. There is no charge for December.
- Paddling membership includes use of stand up paddleboards and single and double kayaks.
- One 2.5-hour rental per day unless equipment is available and no renters are waiting. You must return at the end of 2.5 hours to ensure availability and re-checkout equipment.
- Based on availability of equipment. Membership does not guarantee availability of equipment during peak times.
- Member must be present for guest rental discount. Up to 4 guests per day. Excludes additional discounts and rental packages.
- Class discount cannot be combined with other discounts including class packages.
- Please review the Rental Agreement Contract during membership registration for a full list of terms and conditions.
Join the conversation!
(Visited 3,161 times, 7 visits today)
One thought on “MBAC launches paddling membership”
Comments are closed.