Looking for a rewarding job working in a beach environment while adding great experience to your resume this summer? Mission Bay Aquatic Center is currently recruiting hard-working, dedicated and responsible team members for the upcoming summer season. Open positions include watersport instructors, camp counselors, dockmasters, and more. If you have what it takes to provide the best watersports experiences in a safe, fun, and sustainable environment, then we want YOU to join our team.
- Enthusiasm and passion for teaching customers ages 6-86 their favorite watersport(s)
- Hard-working, team player mentality ready for a busy summer
- Responsible and mature attitude
- Outstanding customer service and critical thinking skills
Positions we are currently hiring:
- Sailing Instructor
- Wakeboarding Instructor
- Paddling Instructor
- Stand Up Paddling Yoga Instructor
- Surfing Instructor
- Camp Counselor
- Camp Administrator
- Maintenance Assistant
- Photographer/Social Media Assistant
There are hundreds of reasons to be stoked about working at MBAC. In addition to working with great co-workers in a beautiful environment, our employees can spend time outside of work enjoying Mission Bay in our discounted classes or out on our watersports equipment.
To view complete job descriptions and to apply please visit our Employment page. Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.